3-day Private Hostel tour to the Uyuni Salt Flat, beginning and ending in San Pedro de Atacama. It includes transportation, basic accommodations, and meals.
Travel through the salt flat
passing by the Dakar Monument and the Salt Museum, until getting to the Incahuasi Island.
Great view of giant cactus
From the highest part of the island, we will have a very good perspective of the greatness of the salt flat.
Here, we will stop in the viewpoint and we will take some pictures of the particular shape that has the river in the bottom of the canyon.
Hot Springs & Geysers
We will also pass by the Sol de Mañana Geysers and the Polques Hot Springs.
Pickup at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
Transportation: Shared transportation from Atacama to the Bolivian border, Now in Bolivia we go in Private Transport.
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Accommodations in hostels: Two nights of accommodation in hostel with double private room, private bathroom, hot shower and heating in common areas:
– 1st night in a salt hostel in San Juan del Rosario.
– 2nd night in a hostel in Villamar.
Round trip shuttle between Calama airport and San Pedro de Atacama.
Border tax (Bs. 17 per person).
Towels, heating in the rooms and internet access.
Access to bathrooms along the way (approximately Bs. 6 each time).
Travel insurance with health-care coverage.
Entrance fees to parks (Bs. 186 per person):
– Entrance fee to the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (Bs. 150 per person).
– Entrance fee to the Polques Hot Springs (Bs. 6 per person).
– Entrance fee to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
Comfortable and warm clothing
Comfortable shoes (ideally trekking shoes)
Swimsuit and towel (for Polques Hot Springs)
Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Toiletries – Toilet paper
Water (1 liter per person for the first day. The rest of the days you can buy it on the road)
What to bring
- Passport or ID card. If you are a foreign resident in Chile, you should bring both to present them at customs.
- Bs. 350 for expenses not included on the tour (entrance fees, taxes, bathroom, water and souvenirs, among others).